Wednesday, February 29, 2012

School Days

GUESS WHAT?!? I get to go to puppy school! I love it. It's so close to my house so I don't have to be in the car for very long! When I got there I got to play with all kinds of puppies and it was so much fun. I'm learning all sorts of new things, and when I'm good I get a treat! I'm trying so hard at home to be a good girl but sometimes I get so excited to be around my family that I forget.

Yesterday was especially hard, Mom and Megan took me to Petsmart! There were all kinds of smells and dogs there. I met a dog who looked just like me, but much bigger. I was so good though, Mom and Megan gave me lots of treats.
Me at Petsmart
After Petsmart we went to another store. Everyone there is so nice! I was so sleepy when I was there but everyone kept calling me so cute and petting me. I hope I get to go back there soon!

At Pools, Patios, and Porches

I didn't even mind being in the car!

I liked looking out the window
I even wanted to drive

Until next time

Love,
Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment