Monday, February 20, 2012

Wild Weekend

Oh boy, oh boy, WHAT A WEEKEND! So first, on Saturday I thought I was going to have to be home all by myself, but Megan and Ben came and set me free! They had some really good smelling food that Ben made, and how rude-they didn't give me any! Then I had to go back in my crate :-( But I was only in there for a little bit because Megan came back home and let me play!

Just a note: I'm teething and like to bite things, all things.

I was biting Megan, a lot, so she decided to take me on a walk. While we were out on the driveway I heard a crazy dog barking and wanted to get back to my porch as soon as possible. I ran all the way up the hill to get to my house.


Me running up the driveway

Safely on the porch


I was still too excited to be inside, so we went on another walk. We walked all the way to the end of the driveway! You know what is at the end of my driveway? Theres a road but more importantly theres a house with 2 other dogs. Dixie and Daisy! I think Daisy and I are going to be best friends. We played together for a half an hour, it was so fun! Megan and I ran back to the house. When we got there I saw the neighbor's dog Bonnie. I met Bonnie, she's a Pit Bull and so nice! When I got inside I realized Dad was there. I was so happy to see him, and not long after Mom came home! I had such a fun Saturday!


On Sunday, Mom took me in the car, not fun! But when we got out of the car I saw she took me a park, Pinecliff Park. It's so close to my house and there were no people there, it was so great! I love my new mom so much!! The rest of Sunday I spent hanging out and playing with Mom and Dad. Megan and Ben came over for an hour but left to go somewhere.

Now I know Monday isn't usually a day of the weekend, but Mom was home all day! I had to go in the car again, I got a little nervous and had an accident on Mom's front seat. (I'm just glad I didn't crawl in her lap!) We went to see Dr. Furie at New Market Animal Hospital. I love her!! It turns out I'm 3 months old, and probably won't be a big dog. I had such a big day today! Well it's time for me to go to bed! Goodnight everyone!

Until next time,
 Lily Alexandria

No comments:

Post a Comment