Hello, everyone! My name is LuluBelle, LuLu for short. I am 4 years old and I'm from Alabama, but my Mom and my Michael brought me to Florida to live with them, and that's where my story starts. Because of my Michael's job we've had to move around a lot. After we left Florida we lived in Texas, it was really hot there! And then we moved to Washington State, when it came down to it Mom and Michael let me pick where I wanted to live (they had two choices) and I picked Washington State. But now my Michael's job is taking the to this place called Japan and I can't go with them. I know it makes my Mom and my Michael sad, but I get to go live with Momma R and her family. I'm very excited because I've heard of Lily but I've never met her before.

Right now Momma R is here, she's getting me ready for my big trip to the East Coast. I've never lived in Maryland before, so this is just another state to add to my already growing list! My Mom is acting a little crazy here is a picture of her trying to explain what I have to do for my trip. What she doesn't know is I already know how to do this, but it's fun to watch her.
I hear Lily is a little crazy, but that's ok I've got a friend out here named Goose, and he's pretty crazy. I know it doesn't seem like it in this picture but Goose, is one crazy Vizsla.
See ya'll later!
Love,
LuLu
No comments:
Post a Comment