I'm Lily (formerly known as Elizabeth). Last night after dinner a lovely lady named Robyn came to Miss Shannon's house in Alexandria, VA. After spending some time with Robyn I got to go in her car. I don't like car rides, they kind of scare me. But after the highway, some backroads, and one really bumpy road we got to my new home!
When I got there, Megan was there and very excited to see me. I was very disoriented so I just walked around at first. Robyn brought in a bed and some toys for me. I love my new bed, it's so comfy! My toys squeak and are great to chew on.
I played for a while with Megan, but the she left to go see someone named, Ben. I was pretty tired so I hung out with Robyn and went outside, I like it outside. After all the excitement I was ready for bed!
Stay Tuned for what I did today!
Love,
Lily
No comments:
Post a Comment