Saturday, February 25, 2012

Weekday Crazies

     This week was pretty awesome! On Tuesday, Megan was home, AND MOM TOO!! Well, Mom wasn't feeling well so for the morning it was just me and Megan. We walked around outside and played and then it was time for a nap. Instead of laying on the couch or in my bed Megan picked me up and we went and laid down on Mom's big white bed. I was so nervous I was going to have an accident, but I didn't! For the rest of the day Meg and I explored the woods near my house. There all sorts of different animal smells! There are so many big sticks I want to just chew on!
Me with a BIG stick

    On Wednesday I was in my crazy puppy stage, and I was not making Megan happy. We played but I kept biting her and I would not take a nap. It's not my fault though, I was just super happy Megan was here. I just wanted to play lots and this one time I was trying to play and I got a little too excited and sort of bit her cheek. She was very upset with me, and I felt so badly that I bit her. After that I decided to just try and bite her pants and hair. I was pretty much crazy until I was ready for bed.

    Thursday, I was so happy Megan was home, AGAIN! I think she just loves me so she doesn't want to leave me. We went on all kinds of exploring around the house. We went further into the woods than I ever went before. When we went inside, Dad was home too! I couldn't believe it, I was so happy to see him. He kept calling me "Shadow" which I don't get. (Note: I later found out it was because I was by his side all morning just like his shadow.) Then he went outside to do something and I was very sad so Megan took me out to see him. He was doing something very loud, but I wasn't scared at all, just very curious. Then, Dad picked up part of a tree! It was so cool! At my house there is this large cage with a house in it, Megan put some of my toys, food and water in there so I wanted to go in. But she left me in there while Dad did stuff around me, I was so upset with them. 
     Finally, Dad took me inside to see Megan. We just hung out all day she was busy making band tee-shirts for Ben's band; to be honest I wanted one but don't think dogs are allowed in their shows. After she was done making them she made me get in the car. I don't know why I have to get in the car, but I'm glad I did! We went to see Mom at work again, and I got to meet Mr.Dave and Mrs.Shatto. Megan and I went running around downtown and I got to meet all kinds of people and dogs, it was so fun! When I got back in the car to go home I was so sleepy that I wasn't scared. I slept until Mom got home and even then I just cuddled mostly with her and slept.
     I do NOT like Fridays. I was home all by myself all day. I hated it. Mom came home and then about an hour and a half later Megan came home. I was a little upset with them and wanted their full and undivided attention so I had a little bit of the puppy crazies. Then I crashed I was so sleepy. I fell asleep with my duck. I love my duck!!

Until next time

Love,
Lily Alexandria

No comments:

Post a Comment