Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Out on the town

Today, after Robyn and Marty (my mom and dad) left I heard someone come in. I heard them go through every bedroom of the house, then the guest room door opened. I started to cry and when the blanket that keeps all the light out of my crate lifted I saw Megan. I was so excited that when I got out of my crate I couldn't control myself. Megan didn't get mad at me though she just cleaned up my little piddle puddle and took me outside to do my other bathroom business. We played all morning and then it happened. I had to get in the car- not fun! But when I got out I got to see my mom, Robyn!


Then we went for a walk around Downtown Frederick! It was so fun, I got to smell all kinds of smells. We went to this place called Two Paws Up, they're awesome! They gave me water, food, and some wonderful treats. All you blogging dogs out there I definitely recommend it! I started to eat out of this HUGE bowl and then the man took it away, I think I may have eaten too much and he wanted some for the rest of the dogs.


After we left there, we walked down Patrick Street. There are all types of shops and cool places to go. I can't wait to show LuLu around when she gets here!

Here's a picture of me at the The National Museum of Civil War Medicine:

We walked back to the Visitor's Center, but I just couldn't walk the whole way. My new friend Ben carried me back. He's very sweet, he even made sure I was buckled on the way home.



Until next time!

Love,
Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment