Today was a weird day, Mom got me out of my crate to go potty before she left for work. Then I had to go back in the crate. I went back to sleep, until Dad came in and got me. We got to watch some TV together, I like watching TV, and listening to Dad play guitar.
After hanging out with Dad for the day, Mom came home. I was so excited that she was home, and I just wanted to play. Mom found out how much I like nipping at pants. I was in total puppy mode! I kept Mom's attention ALL NIGHT!
Then, Megan and Ben came home! I was so happy to have more people to play with. Ben even got on the floor to play with me. Megan got me a nice big water bowl and a food bowl, she even got me a new collar. My new collar is so pretty, it's pink with skulls on it. Mom says it's because I'm a pirate dog. I'm just glad it's pink so people stop calling me a boy.
2/16/2012
Mom is trying to change my name, I'm too busy playing with Mrs. and Mr. Marsh and my new toys to care.
Until next time,
Lily (or who knows now)

OK- so my new mom likes the name Lily, but is thinking that Lily and Lulu are such a tongue twister, and has come up with a new name- Alexandria, where Operation Paws for Homes is based, and where my wonderful foster mom, Shannon raised me until I move to my forever home. My new family could call me Lexi, so I never forget the people that rescued me and found me my new family for life
ReplyDelete