Sorry we haven't been blogging, we've been getting to know each other. This past week has been pretty crazy. Lulu came to Maryland last Tuesday and I think she was a little confused. She definitely didn't like me, or that's what I think all of that growling at me was. I just wanted to play so I jumped around and barked, but she's a little bit older and way more relaxed than me. I think it's because she's lived in the South and the West Coast, and they're all pretty chill out there. I'm from face paced NOVA (Northern Virginia) and I just love running around. It got to the point where Mom had to buy us baby gates and keep us separated. I just wanted to be with Lulu so I kept trying to jump the gate, I'm not quite big enough, but I'm sure one day I'll get it. Then the oddest thing happened, on Monday, Mom took us both outside and neither of us had to wear our leashes. It was so awesome! The big white thing that's in our yard, called a fence, makes it so we can't run away and boy is it great. We spend so much time outside and it doesn't hurt that it's nice a warm with a cool breeze. I'm still going to puppy class, Lulu doesn't have to go, because she's so good. I'm learning so much now, I even know that when Mom puts my mat down that's where she wants me.
Until next time,
Love,
Lily
Lily is one crazy pup. I finally get off this HUGE metal thing, that Momma R says my Michael can fly, and then I have to get in the car. I do not like riding in cars, it's not fun! So I finally get to go inside a house, and neither my Mom or my Michael are there, and then I see this crazy little puppy named, Lily. Mom warned me about Lily, but I didn't realize just how crazy she really is. She ALWAYS wants to play, and is always at my side. If I go somewhere so does she, and that can get pretty annoying when I just want my space. Luckily, I found out that there is a nice yard here, just like at home. It's not as big as the one I have at home, but it's really great there's lots of sun and some shaded spots for when I get hot. Momma R and Pops always have water out here for us to drink too, which I'm very grateful for. Lily and I like to play outside. I think the extra space, and freedom have really helped our friendship. Well, it's nap time now, I plan on writing lots more later, but Lily and I have been playing all morning so I just need to rest now.
See ya'll later,
Love,
Lulu



No comments:
Post a Comment